Ben Harper's Relentless Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Touring with Ben Harper

2 posters

Go down

Touring with Ben Harper Empty Touring with Ben Harper

Post  Nadine Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:16 am

I'm also a big fan of Pearl Jam, and I know that quite a few people travel their tour, catching as many shows as they can. I was wondering if any of you did the same on a BH tour! I would absolutely love to do this one day, but haven't got the money or time yet Wink How would you plan your trip when the shows are being announced?
Nadine
Nadine

Back to top Go down

Touring with Ben Harper Empty Re: Touring with Ben Harper

Post  SOLAT319 Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:23 am

Well, since I am a "travelling fan" of Pearl Jam, I got to see R7 10 times during 2009 and 3 times during 2010 tour. Then I also saw them at their two Bay Area appearances at The Catalyst and The Independent in 2008 when they first started playing. And early this year saw them in Athens, OH during their College Conciousness Tour in April and also at Santa Cruz Blues Festival in May. I will see them opening up for DMB at the Gorge this coming Labor Day weekend. I have very little interest in DMB. The ONLY reason I am going is Relentless7 Smile

So, I guess I am a "travelling fan" of R7 as well Very Happy
My total for PJ is 52.

Oh and I did see him back in 90s and once in 2007 with Innocent Criminals as well.
SOLAT319
SOLAT319

Back to top Go down